Monday, April 27, 2009

Killing the Entrepreneurial Spirit

He was determined to leave “a footprint in the
sand”—or at least in a lot of sand traps.
This is the built-in advantage of every
entrepreneur.

In this point here i can relate to it because when i am playing baseball or when i am working i want to stand out and make a difference. I want people to know who i am and make a mark in the world. When i am out on the field for baseball i want all eyes on me i want people to see me and i show them that i am good enough, if not even better then what they expect. I want to leave that footprint just like that man in this entry wants to do. Each person wants to stand out or make a mark. Every where its a competition, no matter what you are doing. It also relates to me because everyperson on my baseball team wants to leave that mark. Many people are crazy to be in the spot light and if you wait patiently you will get to leave that mark but you have to be excited and be willing to work for it.

1 comment: